How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The tunic is back!


Good afternoon, my affectionate little hipsters~

Yes, the beloved Tunic is back! I for one knew it would return eventually, but it took a while. All those low-rider pants, b*tt lint and flab have finally sickened enough of us (on ourselves) that we have welcomed the longer blouse back.

Tunics can cover up a lot more than those items listed above, which makes their return utterly invigorating.:)

Clark County Diva

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google