How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Food, shelter, drink and humor!


Good morning, my pretty little azaleas~

Today it occurred to me just how much I love humor. For instance, I post on another site which gets a whole lot of feedback from the other posters, and I can also post images that I think are cool.

It gets sort of competitive, but in a good way, as people rate your pictures and occasionally make comments. My favorite 'special effects' shot was one I took of my son in which a fire is burning and his image seems to be superimposed inside the flames. He thought the shot was pretty cool too, and uses it for some of his blogs.

Well I posted it on Gather.com with the caption, "Do we only see what we want to see?" The first comment I got was: "I suppose that is your ex-husband?".

You don't often get a belly laugh out of me with a one-liner, but I still think that's pretty funny, even this morning.:)

Clark County Diva

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    That was a pretty good one-liner. I even got a laugh out of it and I don't have an ex. ;>)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google