How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Friday, July 20, 2007

When you live surrounded by nature...

 

Good morning, my loquacious little tadpoles~

This was the kind of morning it was today when our little puggle decided to wake me up by giving me a Swedish massage. What's that? Well, generally I sleep on my side facing away from the center of the bed, so she puts her two front paws on me and walks up and down sideways until I wake up.

Okay, so she only weighs about 24 pounds or so and is a cute as a bug, but it was early and she has done this to me the last three mornings. I am an admitted night owl but when my husband is out of town, I become him. Who's that? The person who gets up early and walks the dogs, feeds the dogs, plays with the dogs, walks the dogs, feeds the dogs, walks the dogs and sleeps with the dogs.

Ugh.

It's not that I don't love the dogs, it is just that I love sleep more.

So why am I telling you all this? Because when I brushed my teeth with the baby's desitin this morning, instead of the new tube of Listerene toothpaste I bought, I knew I would have to go to bed earlier tonight if I am going to make it until Sunday afternoon when my husband returns.:)

I'll post some more pictures of the little devil, though. She's just so clueless she's adorable.

Clark County Diva
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google