How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

These are the plums that tempt nature...

 

Good morning, my friendly little watermelons~

These are the plums that have tempted coyotes to come within thirty feet of the house, deer to stand on their hind legs to pull down whole branches (squirting plum juice all over the ground and themselves) and small children to forego polite requests to pick them.

They are sour right up until they turn purple, and then they become so luscious and sweet one forgets about a napkin and risks spoiling a favorite silk blouse. Imagine how good they must be for you, right off the tree like Adam and Eve's Eden.:)

Clark County Diva
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google