How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Pretty clematis vines...

 

Good morning, my sophisticated little wrens~

I cut this vine back dramatically last year when we painted and also a month ago when I knew we would be having the wedding celebration, hoping it would rebloom. I was rewarded for my efforts and reminded that these vines actually like being maintained and cut back. When you buy a clematis vine, however, make sure you learn which time of year it blooms. Some bloom in spring, some in summer and early fall, and the evergreen type in February or March in this area.

Clark County Diva
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google