How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not to tout IBM or corporate America but...


Good afternoon, my vicious little violets~

Yes, we hate corporate America until we get our new iPod or toaster oven, and then we love them. But this isn't about consumer products, this post is about the Avian Flu that is expected to jump species and kill 50 to 100 million people if scientists aren't able to develop a vaccination in time.

This clip from IBM is pretty interesting and worth watching, but don't scare yourself. Bush and Cheney are probably a lot more dangerous than that errant Swan who is captured by the Chinese soup guy:

http://www-03.ibm.com/innovation/us/adv/special/index.shtml?deepLinkID=avianflu?P_Campaign=106AW01W_Site=s188&P_Creative=Avianbanner


If the link doesn't work, go to www.ibm.com and I am pretty sure searching for either avian flu or bird pandemic will work.

Clark County Diva

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google