How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

"The Kids' Room"

 

Good afternoon, my tasty hasty puddings~

Every child should have a shrine in their parents' home until they grow up. This is our daughter's, although it will soon be repainted if I have the time. I've asked her to do another mural, but she's busy, and so I have decided that I will first paint it white on the ceiling and then go from there.

Candidly? I kind of hate to paint over it, as the kids love to play in this room - anybody's kids - and so it must have something special about it other than 1970's hippy-decor.:) But I think it is getting to be time. First I'll finish painting the art room, however, then I'll work on this one.

Clark County Diva
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google