How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wolfowitz rumored to be on the way out...

Good afternoon, my audacious little songbirds~

Wolfowitz is rumored to be negotiating his resignation from the World Bank (thank God). But is the man really that worried about his 'resume' that he needs to make sure somebody else share the guilt with him? Oh, wait, he said it was his girlfriend's fault too, as he claimed "everybody else was too afraid to talk to her because of her bad temper".

Man, of man, I think he got himself caught in between the toilet lid and the seat on that one.

Jeesh. And this guy was one of the principal architects of the Iraq War? Oh... I guess with the results we've gotten and the nightmare it is, that would make perfect sense.

Arrrrgggghhh.

Clark County Diva

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google