How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Monday, May 14, 2007

See my face WAR PROTEST...

Good afternoon, my naive little Americans~

Yes, I feel sometimes that I am bombarding everyone I know until I have beaten them senseless with my anti-war rhetoric. But isn't that what we need after being brainwashed by this administration? They have set us up and you know what? I am pissed about it!

I feel like someone dropped that date-rape drug in my latte and then tried to brainwash me into submission. Heck, sometimes I think I'm going to have an aneurysm some night in my sleep, but it will really have been Bush's elite "Shut-That-Bitch-Up" squad.

Okay, so here goes. I will shut up if you will post your picture on this Seemyface.org website which is a serious anti-war protest my son's friend is trying to get rolling. Remember, secrecy and fear are the hallmarks of a sick family, and we don't want to stay sick, do we?

So here is the actual link: http://www.seemyface.org/home

If the link doesn't work, paste it into your browser. Put a picture of yourself there and say it like it is. We cannot continue to let this administration intimidate us. After all, this country was started by rebels, and rebel we must!

Then post something inspirational and let's get more people on that site. As each person signs on it becomes more powerful. We are not alone. We are the majority in this country. Every Iraqi mother will thank you. Wouldn't you want someone to help us if the situation were reversed?

Just my take,

Clark County Diva


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google