How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Good afternoon, my dynamic little nurturers~

The world is filled with the spirit of mothering, my friends. There are many of you whom others love for all you do.

You know who you are. We salute you and blow you a great big kiss.

My friends, my daughters, my granddaughters, my sons (one we have adopted into the family), and my beautiful husband... I love you all madly.

Today I am going to Stand for Peace with a few others (I hope) in Esther Short Park. The Ohio organization is called www.standingwomen.org, and we are standing for peace wherever we are.

There is no permit needed as we will not be speaking, nor will we be agitating. We are just a reminder that there are lots of us, knowing that this war cannot go on.

And the next war that 'they' try to start must be stopped before it begins. So we will meet, ring our bells, stand in silence for a few minutes, and then ring our bells for peace again.

I don't expect hordes of people, but it doesn't matter. If I am the only one with a bell, I will be the only one.

In peace,

Clark County Diva




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google