How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Georgie-Porgie, Pudding & Pie...

Good afternoon, my sweet little fawns~

This nursery rhyme was one that children taunted anybody with, not just the 'Georgies' we knew. Well, I've decided to try my hand with it - stream of consciousness style. Nothing has to rhyme as we are free-stylin' here.

If you can come up with some new stanzas, please send them to me as comments, and I'll post them.

Here's the actual verse:

Georgie-Porgie, pudding and pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play
Georgie, Porgie, ran away.


Okay, here are a few more stanzas I am working on:

Georgie-Porgie, false tear in his eye,
Sends our soldiers out to die
No More War, the people say
He responds by banning the airwaves.

Georgie-Porgie lets babies cry
Starves their moms and then they die
Whenever the country starts to rebel
Georgie-Porgie creates a new hell

Georgie-Porgie, the man with no brain
Bombed the Iraqis without any plan
He sent our boys and girls to fight
And then he stole Iraqi oil rights

Georgie-Porgie, lets all be harmed
Because he believes in only his kind
The poor, the sick, the vulnerable suffer
While he eats cake, the f'ing duffer.

Georgie-Porgie, the man from Hades
Surrounds himself with heartless ladies
They s_ _k his _ _ _ _, and provide a hand
To destroy the innocent and good in our land.

Georgie-Porgie, pudding and pie,
You genetic mistake, I spit in your eye
But 2008 we'll all come out to play
And Georgie-Porgie? You'd best run away.

Georgie-Porgie, I couldn't despise you more
Than a weavil, a weasel or a money whore
The real God will one day steal your breath
The way you've sent so many to death.

But before you go, let's hope for the best
While you scream out in pain, begging for help
You'll be at Walter Reed's building six
And your nurse will be an Iraqi Vet

Or someone dying of AIDS or sick in the head
Or an elder who can't afford anti-psychotic meds
Or the parent who's uninsured child is now dead
Or the grandma on life support whose brain is dead
Or the innocent people you put to death

Or the loyal Americans you've locked up instead
Or the Iraqi mothers and sisters and friends
Of the 'collateral damage' you left in your stead
Yes, I could could go on, but I'll repeat instead

Georgie-Porgie, I couldn't despise you more
Than a weavil, a weasel or a money whore
The real God will one day steal your breath
Just the way you've sent so many to death.


Thanks, I feel better just getting that venom out.

Clark County Diva









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google