How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bye bye, Wolfie....

Good afternoon, my smiling cheshire cats~

Well, here it is. The moment we've all been waiting for:

Wolfowitz to Resign From World Bank Controversy Over Companion Ends His Tenure
By STEVEN R. WEISMAN 5 minutes ago (New York Times)
Paul D. Wolfowitz’s departure, which will occur on June 30, ended weeks of furor over charges of favoritism toward a bank employee who is his female companion

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/17/world/18cnd-wolfowitz.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Remember that Elvis movie, Bye Bye Birdie? Well here's that same Swan Song tweaked just a little for Wolfie:

Bye, Bye, Wolfie...
I'm gonna miss you so...
Bye, Bye, Wolfie...
Why'd you have to go?

No more sunshine...
It's followed you away...
I'll cry, Wolfie...
Till you're home to stay...

I'll miss the way you smile
As though it's just for me
And each and every night
I'll write you faithfully...

Bye, Bye, Wolfie...
It's awful hard to bear
Bye, Bye, Wolfie...
Think I'll always care
Guess I'll always care
Guess I'll always care

Bye, Bye, Wolfie...
The golden Parachute's taken you now
I'll try, Wolfie...
To forget somehow...

Love,
Shaha


Oh, come on. The man resigned, negotiated for his golden parachute after having the bank pay him a ridiculous salary ($302,470 in 2004, last figures available, with the bank paying his taxes on that amount plus expenses of $141,290) for what he didn't manage to accomplish.

You have got to admit that matter how much elephant dung these bush buddies step in? They somehow manage to scrape it off on somebody else's shoe.

Clark County Diva


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google