How I Lost 12.5 Pounds & Regained My Soul

Naked, as in truth, and uncensored, I share my daily quest to survive as a woman and artist, while dealing with the complications of a full life, meddling in politics, loving my children to excess, totally permanently married and on a never-ending diet. While my soul is in constant need of repair and redemption, I struggle to do the right thing. In the meantime, let's all double the love. (Love, not sex, you fool). All posts are copyrighted material.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

British Beauty Product that actually works?

Good morning, my wrinkled little grapes~

Well, there may be help for us. It appears that legitimate scientists in Britain have
independently confirmed that an inexpensive British product known as No 7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum actually does make an amazing difference in how people look.

Of course, this is of great interest to women who have been lining up in stores to buy the product in Britain for approximately $34, and sales went up 2000% overnight. The stores have been swarmed with potential buyers, and to protect their supply and serve their customers, they initiated a 'one-per-customer' policy.

Yes, rationing is back in Britain!

Wouldn't it be wonderful, though, for women like you and me and men if they wanted as well, to be able to buy a product that actually works? Well, there is a similar product sold here in the US at Target and CVS for $21.99. The only difference may be that it is in a smaller container, but the scientific claims that within four weeks we'll all be more beautiful?

Heck, I wish I'd known that yesterday before I blew $100 on eye creams. Sigh.

Clark County Diva

script>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SynBlog.com - Blog Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory
Google